06 Jun 20
COVID-19 - Tacit commitment of the customer when booking
TACIT COMMITMENT OF THE CUSTOMER TO RESPECT THE SANITARY MEASURES IMPLEMENTED BY THE ESTABLISHMENT WHEN BOOKING
The management of the hostel takes the health, safety and comfort of customers very seriously. In order to avoid surprises or frustrations when a client arrives, they are asked to comply with the risk mitigation measures implemented in the context of the current pandemic. Note that management has also established similar measures for its employees to significantly reduce the risk of Covid-19 infection. Being aware that the "zero" risk does not exist, management wishes to inform the client of these measures, which are and will remain in force until otherwise advised by the Quebec health authorities.
After booking, if the client suspects that he has Covid-19 before arriving at the hostel, or that he has symptoms suggesting that he could be reached, management recommends consulting the INSPQ Self - Care Guide and contact the competent authorities at the toll-free number 1-877-644-4545.
When making a reservation, it is agreed by the client (and the people accompanying him) to respect all of the prevention measures established upon arrival and during his stay at the hostel. These measures and instructions are rigorously applied by the establishment and in the event of non-compliance by customers, employees are authorized to intervene. These measures and instructions are broken down as follows:
1. The client should not come to the inn if he experiences any of the symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, difficulty breathing, loss of smell or taste), or if he has been in contact with an infected person in the past 14 days.
2.Upon arrival at the hostel, the customer will be invited to disinfect their hands using the disinfectant dispenser available to them in the entrance hall and to wear their personal protective mask for any movement in the common airs of the inn. If they do not have a personal protective mask, the management of the establishment may provide one.
3. A check with the client will be made to know if he has traveled outside the country in the last 14 days or if he has been in contact with an infected person during this same period. If the case were to prove, access to the site could be refused. Another validation will be made to know if the client has the authorization to travel to our region under the rules established by the health authorities.
4. The client must at all times maintain a physical distance of 2 meters from other people circulating in the interior and exterior common areas of the establishment.
5.The customer will be brought to the room he has reserved as soon as possible upon arrival. It should be noted that at no time will the staff of the hostel be authorized to transport the luggage of a client. The customer is therefore advised to travel lighter, especially if he has some difficulties in getting around.
6. In order to protect the health and safety of the client, the management has favored breakfast service directly in the room or, if the weather permits, in the outdoor areas (patio and terrace) according to a schedule established by the direction. The layout of the outdoor furniture will be configured to respect the 2 meters distance between customers of different rooms.
7. The client must disinfect their hands each time they have to leave their private spaces or enter the establishment from outside, for the duration of their stay.To this end, disinfectant distributors will be accessible on each floor for the benefit of all.
8. For reasons of force majeure, if a member of staff has to enter a client's private spaces, the employee must wait until the client leaves the room for the time necessary to perform the tasks for which he must enter.
9. In the event that the client has booked for more than one night, it is understood that housekeeping will be done to the bare minimum in order to limit the risks of contamination at the source.
10. As the maintenance staff must respect a wait of 3 hours before cleaning the rental unit of a client when he leaves, it is imperative that the client respects the new arrival and departure times of the 'establishment indicated in its booking confirmation.
11. Detailed procedures have been established in the event that a client develops symptoms or is declared positive for COVID-19.
12.The client accepts that the total cost of his stay note will be charged to his credit card given as a guarantee during the reservation and that the details of said note will be sent to him by email at the address he has given. at the establishment.
26 Mar 20
Cancellation policy in connection with COVID-19